Dexter T-80 Dryer Operating Instructions and Tips
Operating Instructions (Dexter T-80)
- Load laundry into selected Dryer.
- Add quarters or swipe credit/debit card for desired amount of total drying time.
- Select temperature of desired dry on selected dryer.
- Press start on the selected dryer.
Cool Down (Dexter T-80)
- It is best to add more time before the timer gets below 2:00 minutes. The final two minutes is a cool-down cycle. By avoiding multiple cool-downs you will minimize dry time.
- You may open the door at any time to check your load. The timer will continue to count down.